Saturday, February 27, 2010

(Gossip) What a Business Mind??

Laloo Prasad Yadav talks to his son to get married

Laloo: I want you to marry a girl of my choice
Son: "I want to choose my own bride".

Laloo: "But the girl is Ambani's daughter."
Son: "Well, in that case.... Yes"

Next Laloo approaches Mukesh Ambani

Laloo: "I have a husband for your daughter."
Ambani: "But I don’t want to marry my daughter."

Laloo: 
"But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank."
Ambani: "Ah, in that case.... Yes"

Finally Laloo goes to see the president of the World Bank.

Laloo: "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president."
President: "But I already have more vice-presidents than I need."

Laloo: "But this young man is Ambani's son-in-law."
President: "Ah, in that case.... Yes." 





To get devotional SmS alerts on your mobile, register your number on 

No comments:

Post a Comment